Senior Graphic Designer
Bombas is a fast growing, energetic e-commerce apparel company, focused on making the most comfortable socks in the history of feet, while helping those in need. Founded because socks are the number one most requested clothing item at homeless shelters, for every pair we sell, we donate a pair to someone in need./p>
We are looking for an energetic and knowledgeable self starter to join our Creative Team. The ideal candidate is highly collaborative, motivated, and able to think and execute creatively, with a high degree of craft. The Senior Graphic Designer will report to the Creative and Art Directors and will be responsible for the creation of marketing promotions, web assets, online acquisition creative, email banner content, editorial compositions and print collateral. Candidates should have a proven ability and portfolio that demonstrate an editorial thought process with designs that adhere to brand guidelines and maintain brand voice, while simultaneously pushing the status quo. We are looking for a conceptual thinker that has experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic, growing and energetic environment.
What you'll be responsible for:
- Develop and execute a wide variety of assets, both internally and externally, including on-site events, campaigns, digital ads, marketing, PR initiatives, mobile, social and email designs.
- Production of web content, promotional material, digital and printed marketing collateral and presentations.
- Support social media, PR outreach, events and engagement with graphic assets.
- Maintain and evolve graphic and brand standards for Bombas.
- Oversee web design assets and ensure availability for new collection launches, campaigns and emails.
- Follow and maintain brand identity characteristics, typography, photography, color etc., evolving when necessary.
- Communicate timelines, specs and needs effectively to ensure timely delivery of assets.
- Innovate creative graphic-based campaigns to elevate Bombas brand through a multitude of channels.
What you'll love about us:
- We are a team of smart, interesting, diverse, funny, and loving people.
- We offer competitive compensation, 100% paid health benefits, 401k with match, snacks, socks and a fun, relaxed office environment.
- We take the responsibility to make sure you are excited, happy, and find fulfillment in your work very seriously.
- We value fun which is why we host team lunches in office, host offsite team outings, and host two annual company retreats.
- We believe in giving back to the community and helping those in need, which is why we volunteer as a team regularly.
- We believe success comes from the collective effort of all, which is why all team members receive equity in the business.
- We have no limit on vacation, work from home or sick days because we understand the value of relaxation, spending time with friends and family, and seeing the world.
- We believe a healthy body equals a healthy mind, so we offer pre-tax $100 monthly health and wellness reimbursement.
- We have three dogs in the office and we welcome more (unless you have a fear of dogs, in which case you’ll hate it here)
What we’ll love about you:
- You’re a team player who is willing and happy to help.
- You believe in our mission and understand the importance of giving-back.
- You’re positive, generally happy, and a joy to be around.
- You are inquisitive, love to learn, embrace failure, and never give up.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- You’re fun, interesting and weird...in a good way!
- Ability to work independently, balanced with strong collaboration skills.
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience designing for the web (ecommerce, emails, online branding) and print media.
- Basic understanding of the constraints and capabilities of working with developers and web technologies.
- Online portfolio that features a strong mix of branding, typographic, and self-initiated work.
- Must be proficient in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Photo retouching skills.
- Front-end and email HTML , CSS experience, AfterEffects experience a big plus.
- Must love dogs.
Send cover letter & resume with ‘Senior Graphic Designer’ in subject line to