Bombas is a fast growing, energetic e-commerce apparel company, focused on making the most comfortable socks in the history of feet, while helping those in need. Founded because socks are the number one most requested clothing item at homeless shelters. For every pair we sell, we donate a pair to someone in need.
Bombas is seeking an organized, determined, analytically enthused candidate to join the Operations Team at our fast-growing startup. The ideal candidate is highly collaborative, proactive, confident, excited to drive sales, enamored with data and reporting and an all-around team player.
What you'll be responsible for:
- Work alongside Director of Merchant Planning, Vice President of Product and Senior Business Intelligence Manager on pre-season category plans for sales, margin and inventory, while keeping in mind growth expectations.
- Utilize an excel-based inventory model to closely monitor and forecast future inventory levels in order to determine repurchase needs.
- Contribute to financials and monthly OTB meetings, making suggestions for future course of action to maximize inventory investments and deliver successful sales opportunities with minimal risks
- Record and analyze KPI's with weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and hindsights.
- Engage partners on Marketing, Design and Product teams to ensure accurate category and product representation in various channels relative to inventory investments.
- Engage partners on Technology and Operations teams to develop, implement and oversee product planning processes and tools
- Ensure gross margin maximization via overseeing business planning analysis to ensure pertinent inventory movements are made
- Give and receive timely feedback to foster skill development and performance improvement on teams
What you'll love about us:
- We are a team of smart, interesting, diverse, funny, and loving people
- We offer competitive compensation, 100% paid health benefits, 401k, snacks, socks and a fun, relaxed office environment
- Since we started 3 years ago, no one has quit and no one has been fired
- We take the responsibility to make sure you are excited, happy, and find fulfillment in your work very seriously
- We value fun which is why we host team lunches in office, host offsite team outings, and host an annual company retreat
- We believe in giving back to the community and helping those in need, which is why we volunteer as a team regularly
- We believe success comes from the collective effort of all, which is why all team members receive equity in the business
- We have no limit on vacation, work from home or sick days because we understand the value of relaxation, spending time with friends and family, and seeing the world
- We believe a healthy body equals a healthy mind, so we offer $100 monthly health and wellness reimbursement
- We have three dogs in the office and we welcome more (unless you have a fear of dogs, in which case you’ll hate it here)
What we’ll love about you:
- You’re a team player who is willing and happy to help
- You believe in our mission and understand the importance of giving-back
- You are a self-starter, solution driven and focused on achieving results
- You are inquisitive, love to learn, embrace failure, and never give up
- You thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- You are willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- You’re fun, interesting and weird…in a good way!
- 1-3 years experience in merchandise planning or other relevant experience
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
- Self-starter, solution driven and results focused
- Excited by building processes and reports that analyse profitability and sales
- Proficient in Excel, with emphasis on formulas, pivot tables, and the like
- Detail-oriented with the ability to maintain a grasp on the overall picture
- Ability to think critically, work collaboratively but also maintain confident direction
- Must love dogs
Send cover letter & resume with ‘Planning Associate’ in subject line to