Junior Business Analyst
Bombas is a growing, energetic sock start-up, featuring athletic-leisure socks engineered and designed to look better, feel better and perform better, with a mission to help those in need. Socks are the number one most requested clothing item at homeless shelters, so for every pair we sell, we donate a pair to someone in need.
We are looking for an analytical, energetic, data-driven go-getter to support the CFO and Head of Business Intelligence. The Junior Business Analyst will play a key role in pulling and analyzing information from all aspects of the business, and support data centric decision making. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, curious, patient and eager to learn. We are a small but mighty team, and are looking for great collaborators and trustworthy partners.
What you'll be responsible for:
- Support CFO and Head of Business Intelligence in key data management
- Create, support, and maintain reports and dashboards for disciplines across business
- Assist in the strategy, design, and testing of web analytics implementations
- Work with multiple data sources to extract information and organize into various reports
- Work collaboratively with the Team to collect, investigate, troubleshoot, and correct data
- Process and maintain flow of reports to the team
- Execute manual data integration and ad hoc reporting as needed
- Identify new ways to collect, look at and analyze information that would be helpful for overall business strategy
What you'll love about us:
- We are a team of smart, interesting, diverse, funny, and loving people.
- We offer competitive compensation, 100% paid health benefits, 401k, snacks, socks and a fun, relaxed office environment.
- Since we started 3 years ago, no one has quit and no one has been fired.
- We are a group of friends who work, play, and volunteer together.
- We take the responsibility to make sure you are excited, happy, and find fulfillment in your work very seriously.
- We believe in giving back to the community and helping those in need, which is why we volunteer as a team regularly.
- We believe success comes from the collective effort of all, which is why all team members receive equity in the business.
- We have no limit on vacation or sick days because we understand the value of relaxation, spending time with friends and family, and seeing the world.
- We believe a healthy body equals a healthy mind, so we offer $100 monthly gym/wellness reimbursement.
- We value fun which is why we often eat lunch together as a group, regularly scheduled team “Happiness Events” and an annual company retreat.
- We have three dogs in the office and we welcome more (unless you have a fear of dogs, in which case you’ll hate it here)
What we’ll love about you:
- You’re a team player who will be willing and happy to help.
- You’re nimble. We're growing and we need to continue to evolve to help the company succeed.
- You believe in our mission and understand the importance of giving-back.
- You’re naturally positive, generally happy, and a joy to be around.
- You’re incredibly detail oriented and data excites you.
- You are inquisitive, love to learn, embrace failure, and never give up.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- You’re fun, interesting and weird…in a good way!
- Bachelor’s in Finance/Accounting
- Deep knowledge of excel; SQL preferred, but not imperative
- Ability to produce on your own, but also share your expertise with teammates
- Strong communication, presentation and data visualization skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Strong analytical and communication skills, a logical mind, ability to solve problem and explain process
- Overall positive attitude with a passion for learning
- Must love dogs
Send cover letter and resume to