Bombas is a fast growing, energetic sock start-up, featuring athletic-leisure socks engineered and designed to look better, feel better and perform better, with a mission to help those in need. Socks are the number one most requested clothing item at homeless shelters, so for every pair we sell, we donate a pair to someone in need.
We are looking for a detail oriented, energetic, knowledgeable self starter to support the Creative team. This person will play a key role, acting as Bombas’ voice across all creative, marketing and social content. This person will aid in crafting and building Bombas’ tone and voice as well as helping to write responses to customers who reach out to us directly through our social channels. The ideal candidate will be proactive, witty, and innovative. We are a small but mighty team, and are looking for great collaborators and trustworthy partners.
What you'll be responsible for:
- Writing customer-facing copy across marketing and creative channels including email, social, site, video, and other company collateral.
- Assisting Chief Brand Officer in creation of copy for all internal and external needs.
- Help with community management on our social channels: crafting posts and responses for Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, ensuring that all customers receive timely and thorough responses.
- Distilling complex concepts into copy that’s exceedingly straight-forward.
- Delivering long-form, short-form, buttons, headlines, emails, hashtags, headlines — whatever it takes to communicate our brand to our customers.
What you'll love about us:
- We are a team of smart, interesting, diverse, funny, and loving people.
- We offer competitive compensation, 100% paid health benefits, 401k, snacks, socks and a fun, relaxed office environment.
- Since we started 3 years ago, no one has quit and no one has been fired.
- We are a group of friends who work, play, and volunteer together.
- We take the responsibility to make sure you are excited, happy, and find fulfillment in your work very seriously.
- We believe in giving back to the community and helping those in need, which is why we volunteer as a team regularly.
- We believe success comes from the collective effort of all, which is why all team members receive equity in the business.
- We have no limit on vacation or sick days because we understand the value of relaxation, spending time with friends and family, and seeing the world.
- We believe a healthy body equals a healthy mind, so we offer $100 monthly gym/wellness reimbursement.
- We value fun which is why we often eat lunch together as a group, regularly participate in team “Happiness Events” and host an annual company retreat.
- We have three dogs in the office and we welcome more (unless you have a fear of dogs, in which case you’ll hate it here).
What we’ll love about you:
- You’re a team player who will be willing and happy to help.
- You believe in our mission and understand the importance of giving-back.
- You’re naturally positive, generally happy, and a joy to be around.
- People other than your mom think you’re funny.
- You’re the kind of person your friends look to for opinions.
- You are inquisitive, love to learn, embrace failure, and never give up.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Your attentiveness, taste level, and skill switching between different formats quickly.
- Preparation: you’ll need to take the initiative and plan your own work.
- The ability to articulate the ‘why’ behind decisions and direction.
- You can take and give straightforward feedback.
- You’re fun, interesting and weird…in a good way!
- 4+ years writing or working with consumer brands.
- A passion for writing and language.
- Versatility: writing in a consistent voice across different audiences and various mediums.
- An eye for pop culture.
- Must love dogs.
send cover letter & resume to