Bombas is a fast growing, energetic sock start-up, featuring athletic-leisure socks engineered and designed to look better, feel better and perform better, with a mission to help those in need. Socks are the number one most requested clothing item at homeless shelters, so for every pair we sell, we donate a pair to someone in need.
We are looking for an organized, proactive, on-top-of-it go-getter to join our incredible team as an Administrative Assistant to the management team, with emphasis on assisting the CEO. The ideal candidate will be a detail-oriented self-starter, who is comfortable wearing a lot of hats, taking charge and running with it. We are a small but mighty team, and are looking for great collaborators, trustworthy partners and action-oriented doers.
What you'll be responsible for:
- Assist Founders with calendar management, scheduling internal and external meetings
- Work closely with the CEO on inbox and calendar upkeep
- Office conference room management
- Help compile together investor reports and aid in routine investor communication
- Book team travel and accommodations for business-related travel
- Manage in-office product inventory and organization
- Manage office upkeep, including office cleaning company, mail & delivery, building maintenance & service
- Maintain general office stocking: including ordering of supplies, snack/beverage offerings, etc.
- Assist Management Team with pulling product for meetings, print and video shoots, gifting & seeding, etc.
- Help with occasional personal/ad-hoc requests
What you'll love about us:
- We are a team of smart, interesting, diverse, funny, and loving people
- We offer competitive compensation, 100% paid health benefits, 401k, snacks, socks and a fun, relaxed office environment
- Since we started 3 years ago, no one has quit and no one has been fired
- We are a group of friends who work, play, and volunteer together
- We take the responsibility to make sure you are excited, happy, and find fulfillment in your work very seriously
- We believe in giving back to the community and helping those in need, which is why we volunteer as a team regularly
- We believe success comes from the collective effort of all, which is why all team members receive equity in the business
- We have no limit on vacation or sick days because we understand the value of relaxation, spending time with friends and family, and seeing the world
- We believe a healthy body equals a healthy mind, so we offer $100 monthly health and wellness reimbursement
- We value fun which is why we often eat lunch together as a group, participate in regularly scheduled team “Happiness Events” and attend an annual company retreat
- We have three dogs in the office and we welcome more (unless you have a fear of dogs, in which case you’ll hate it here)
What we’ll love about you:
- You’re a team player who will be willing and happy to help
- You’re nimble. We're growing and we need to continue to evolve to help the company succeed.
- You believe in our mission and understand the importance of giving-back
- You’re naturally positive, generally happy, and a joy to be around
- You are inquisitive, love to learn, embrace failure, and never give up
- You thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- You’re fun, interesting and weird…in a good way!
- Extraordinary time management and organizational skills
- Outstanding attention to detail and time management expertise
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Ability to work cross functionally with various departments in a fast-paced, dynamic atmosphere
- Preferred previous experience as office manager/administrative assistant, but not necessary
- Must love dogs
Send cover letter & resume to